Here’s what’s happening at BA
WAJ Important Final Details!
Walk-A-Jog is less than a week away — this Sunday, October 22nd. It’s not too late to register – sign up on event day at the registration desk. We continue to accept pledges, both online and by check. Every dollar counts toward our fundraising goal of $45,000. These dollars help support popular PTA-funded programs such as Art in Action ($5,000), Artist in Residence ($1,000 per classroom), academic assemblies and more. Your WAJ dollars also fund special projects — such as creating our gorgeous Native California Garden where your children enjoy BUGS lessons!
Click here for the event schedule.
- Collect Pledges – encourage friends and family to support your child or consider a $150 Family Sponsorship
- Sign-up for a Carnival Booth Shift through your classroom Shutterfly site
- BBQ still needs volunteers. Email email@example.com if you can help 10-12:12 or 12-2:15 pm.
- WAJ Bags will go home with your child’s t-shirt, carnival wristbands, meal tickets and water bottle
- Wear your WAJ shirt to school on Friday!
Donations still needed for carnival booths!
- Drop off Mystery Wall items to 928 Elm Street. Donation bins on the front porch.
- Sign up for the Bake Sale
Find all the information you need to get involved with the PTA and 2017-18 school events and programs here:
Learn about our School Events
Check out our list of Upcoming Events to learn all about school’s annual events and traditions. Make sure to save the date on your calendars!